a little about me

Hello, my name is Angel Bello, i’m 19 years old. I live in           Puente Alto, in Santiago of Chile. I spend my time practicing boxing, also i enjoy playing the guitar and listening to any kind of music, but the most important part of my life is that i am a veterinary student.


I am studying in Universidad de Chile. The campus is located in La Pintana, there are a lot of trees in this place, even then, it has a farm in it! My girlfriend studies here too, i also have plenty of friends whose make me laugh in lunch time.

I live with my grandma, my grandad, my mom, my older brother, and my dogs: Titi and Rocky. I adopted Titi 5 years ago, she is the cutest dog i ever seen, she knows the commands to sit and do a hi-five. Rocky is very friendly and i love him so much.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 3 my favourite object

My favorite animal